Stephen McPhee, "CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2012, Fifty-First Edition"
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical | 51st edition | ISBN: 0071763724 | 2012 | PDF & MOBI | 1867 pages | 22.9 MB + 44 MB
The #1 annually updated text in internal medicine!
The book that puts the latest research where it belongs . . . into your practice
Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic, you’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.
Features and content critical to clinical practice:
* Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine
* Full review of all internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
* The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
* Specific disease prevention information
* Drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices – plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
* Recent references with PMID numbers
* Six online-only chapters available at no additional cost
* Full-color photographs and illustrations
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* New chapter on Sports Medicine & Outpatient Orthopedics
* Extensive revision of medical and surgical conditions of pregnancy
* Updated coverage of evaluating fertility in women, immunization requirements, and the use and safety of nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs
* Extensive revision of Kidney Disease chapter
* New topics include snoring a selection of common musculoskeletal problems such as subacromial impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tear, anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus injuries, patellofemoral pain syndrome, and inversion and eversion ankle sprains
* New online-only chapter on Women’s Health Issues
* S.I. units used throughout
Download PDF format
Download MOBI format