• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 ceasar

ceasar

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

he guyz last when i started a new topic...no one payed heed to the thread..now atleast now i am expecting some to reply

what is the correction pattern employed by jntu.....i need this info aim giving my 1st year regular exams

in every exam i filled about 30 papers out of 40

attempted all the 5 q some times even 6...but only 3 or 4 out of them is right others r related but different topic i tried to write what ever comes in my mind regarding that q ....and notr cock and bull ya cinema stories..itz reagarding subject only

i tried to present the paper neatly with as many big diagrams as possible......

some students are telling that no matter how much u write u r not going to pass....and evn heard from some one that if u wrte cinema stories u will pass the main idea is to fill the paper as much as pssible....

now guyz plz clear me ab8 this doubt...

anxiously waiting for the responses.....

#2 phaniteja_hyd

phaniteja_hyd

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

u wil no doubt get marks if u draw figures .nd ur paper presentation must be good...............no doubt...........no examinar wil read all the stuff which u hav written...............thats for sure............thats the reason y ....sometimes ..........even if u attempt the 5 ques perfectly..u dnt get marks.......coz..no one reads the stuff....it purely depends on luck buddy

#3 ceasar

ceasar

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

thx very much for the help....filling the paper is a godd idea right??

#4 ceasar

ceasar

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

if they don't see what i 've written ...then what they will be doing in engliush paper....answerss r like essays in english..so even if one writes a para about cinema they r not goin to check...than how they will aLLOT MARKS/??

#5 navvus

navvus

See me posting

• SHO Lovers
  • 131 posts
  • College:Aurora de gr8
  • Studying:School

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

so if we don knw da crct answr also..
we should fill da paper neatly right??

#6 kartik456

kartik456

I m here to gather info

• Shos newbie
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Thy look at first 2 to 3 answrs of ur paper n dcide whtr to pass u r not... At times if da Set s tough thn thy do liberal Correction of all the Papers.

#7 priya12

priya12

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 14 posts
  • Studying:Graduation

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

Most of d Examiners try their best 2 read most of d ans uve written....they get an idea of ur standard by reading ur ans n marks r alloted according to them...
d only way to score good mrks is quality of answers...
unless when d set is too tough..then they do easy correction n u end up gettn more than expected
dont relay on luck alwayzzz...it does nt help!!

#8 svka

svka

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

hey can anyone post English external papers of all sets tonight...plssssss

#9 .Harry Potter.

.Harry Potter.

I *Rock* this place

• SHO's WindBags
  • 279 posts
  • College:ASTRA College

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Thanx ceaser........

#10 playerock

playerock

See me posting

• SHO Lovers
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

What all the others r saying is about previous situation...but now its really not... trust me its reallllly not! They know our psychology its is the major mistake that every one do.. and that makes the difference between good % honders and les % holders!! some people take this as an advantage for being topper..

The examiner have to be familiar with very few questions and their answers. it is really EASY for dem to find mistakes. no doubt to say dat.. but i agree that for theory subjects like ES and english (very few).. is all about how much u wrote that 2.. should be related to the question he asked..

MY EXPERIENCE

many told me in my first year that its all about quantity .. i just got 50's n 40's (Thankfully lab exams have saved me)
but in my 2-1 i really boosted up my % to 81... i d't even took any additional's for 3 exams.. (ADS,DLD,P&S which i got 76,84,97)
n for other subjects i just took 1 or 2... den do think of it!?

#11 ceasar

ceasar

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

then what did u write to get ur percentage above 80% PLAYER ROCK??

#12 dijam

dijam

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 67 posts
  • College:Greenfort engg
  • Studying:Post Graduation

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

yes what did u do buddy tell...

#13 789789

See me posting

• SHO Lovers
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

what ever u write..it should reflect ur knowledge and make the person whoz correctin ur paper understand that u have some potential regardin the subject..dont irritate him with foolish stuff..quantity doesn't matter but quality matters in most of d cases...if u write ur first 3 questions well and attempt rem 2 ..u will end up gettin good marks..

lastly..they dont see everyline u write but they can asses u by reading ur answers and allot marks accordingly.

#14 nayanatara

nayanatara

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:19 PM

so u r saying that the marks r dependent only on the quality of the answer but not the quantity of the answer.

#15 jadu321

jadu321

I m here to gather info

• SHO Lovers
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

its depends on evaluator

#16 shivshanke

shivshanke

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

so wat matters is just "matter" right...! not the quality
then hw shuld we rite our maths xams.......?-1st yr

#17 Ahmed Inamdar

Ahmed Inamdar

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

It's a known fact that JNTU correction sucks big time. An English teaching lecturer could be correcting an M1 paper and vice versa. You never know. So, the best thing's to play safe. Try to fool the examiner, present the paper neatl and flawless. Well, even if you know the answer you're writing is completely wrong, present it in such a way that it shouldn't catch the examines's eye.

#18 Sai777

Sai777

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:34 AM

well, all i hv to say is tht u should hv enough luck(to get only the questions u hv read) and bit of hard work(to answer the questions which u dont know).......bcoz......i hd an experience......while writing Microprocessor exam i knew only 8 marks out of 80 marks........of course i answered tht 8 marks and attempted 5 questions of which i got 60 out of 100..it's all luck buddy.......even though my some of my friends answered 3 questions perfectly they failed the xam...........jntu is like a lottery........u'll hit the lottery only when u r lucky

#19 sachint

sachint

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

how much u wrote is not the matter,how much u wrote correct answerrs is only solution in JNTU

#20 sachint

sachint

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

how much u wrote is not the matter,how much u wrote correct answerrs is only solution in JNTU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users