• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pandu0121

pandu0121

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

Hi friends. I am ravi from hyd. I am planning to write CAT-09, so i want to join in an good institute, but i am in a gr8 confusion of choosing an institution. Pls suggest me whether to join TIME or CAREER LAUNCHER or IMS. Pls mention the branch too... pls. I hope u will give me the reply soon...

#2 *kNoB HeAd*

*kNoB HeAd*

***LiMe LiGhT oF SHO***

• Banned
  • 2,552 posts
  • Studying:Post Graduation

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

TIME, HIMAYATH NAGAR...

#3 teenblood_18

teenblood_18

VIP

• ShoS F@miLy
  • 1,279 posts
  • Studying:Under Graduation

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

TIME

#4 pandu0121

pandu0121

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:32 AM

many of my seniors suggested that CAT coaching in IMS is good and will be in a different way..... so i am in a gr8 confusion whether to join in which institute...

#5 kekaarupu

kekaarupu

Rockstars

• SHO's WindBags
  • 502 posts
  • Studying:Post Graduation

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:36 AM

Yes INstitute TIME is best 1...

#6 aarthi12362

aarthi12362

Noobs

• Shos newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

TIME IS BEST INSTITUTE

#7 luckysanthosh

luckysanthosh

See me posting

• SHO Lovers
  • 101 posts
  • Studying:Graduation

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

TIME is Best Man..

#8 shek

shek

Rockstars

• SHOs Rockers
  • 500 posts
  • Studying:Under Graduation

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:27 AM

Join Time..it is the best
If you live in Banjara hills then I suggest join Career launcher :)

#9 arghyam

arghyam

Rockstars

• SHO's WindBags
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

ty

#10 anvesha10

anvesha10

Noobs

• Shos Babies
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

Short, Simple yet Most Effective CAT Preparation videos Launched!!

Endeavor Careers launches the simplest yet most effective video channel dedicated for aptitude test preparation for students targeting CAT, CMAT, GRE and GMAT amongst other aptitude tests. The Videos are made after immense research in order to break the clutter amongst the thousands of educational videos available online. Each video is made on a specific topic to cover in a short duration and introduce an aspirant to the basic crux of the topic with examples and thereafter complete his/her preparation with the topicwise and sectional tests on Catgurus.com. All videos covering each and every aspect of CAT Exam are available on “Endeavor Careers” channel on YouTube. Surely, for an aspirant preparing online or otherwise the videos are a perfect recipe to prepare yourself for the IIMs.Short, Simple yet most effective educational videos till date.

About Endeavor

Endeavor's DNA is designed to shape the young aspirants attitude, aptitude and instill confidence in them as they get ready to take on life head on! Endeavor is powered by a team of Top B-schools Alumnus with a history of delivering the best since the beginning. By implementing a scalable backend to support the highest level of service delivered in the industry Endeavor has created a niche which is unmatched. This resonates in the slow but steady growth of the company which reinsures growth with a cautious but long term approach. Hence, our motto - Dream. Endeavor. Achieve.

MISSION

Endeavor, as the name suggests is a journey, a mission, a movement! With the proper guidance and rigorous practice, backed by a burning desire to excel and preserve repentantly even an average student can very well crack a national level entrance exam. This is the attitude that Endeavor fosters in its students and hopes to clear the myths surrounding entrance exam preparation initiated due to the proliferation of revenue oriented coaching centers throughout the country.

VISION

To be the undisputed national leader in Career Consulting and Guidance industry.
About CATGurus
CATgurus, we aim to deliver the best experience for the students to give the students the right tools to crack CAT.

https://www.youtube....EndeavorCareers

1. just came across a new video for CAT preparation looks kewl https://www.youtube....EndeavorCareers
2. I think Something better on CAT Exam preparation is here. https://www.youtube....EndeavorCareers
3. Beautifully Explained RCs
4. Really kewl Number system Lecture
5. Amazing Way to learn Probability https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpGTdcAxBjk
6. Did you see these Quantitative Ability Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqKWa0iNZmk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users